Click on the job which interests you in order to download the job specification and all relevant details in pdf format. To view in this format you will need Adobe Acrobat reader. Click here to install Adobe Acrobat Reader on your PC.
If you have any problems, please contact us.
If the file format doesn't suit you, please contact us stating the job you are interested in.
Part Time – 35 hours per week, Term Time Only
Salary Scale: Grade 3 (£20,344-£26,317)
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th June 2019, 12 midday
Interviews: Week commencing 1st July 2019
Start Date: To be agreed
Working Hours: 8:30-4:30 with 1 hour lunch
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an Office Manager with an outstanding track record. The position offers a unique and rewarding opportunity to take a substantial and varied role in a small and supportive school team.
Applicants MUST have school office experience and experience of managing a team.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who will:-
- Be friendly, welcoming and a patient ambassador for our school both in person, via phone and email
- Thrive on responsibility and be able to expertly manage their own time and workload, as well as others
- Provide effective support to both the Headteacher and the SBMs on a day-to-day basis
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be timely and have good attention to detail when working on financial and and HR matters
- Use their initiative to manage pressured situations calmly and effectively
- Be flexible and willing to support the wider life of the school
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone the school and ask to speak to one of the School Business Managers to book your place.
Download an Application pack from the school website:- www.wyldegreenprimaryschool.org.uk. Applications should include a supporting statement of no more than 2 sides which address the person specification and should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all the necessary pre-employment checks, including:-
Enhanced DBS check, medical fitness, identity and right to work
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references
Salary: £8.94 – £10.22 per hour – (GR2 - £18065 - £19,945 pro rata)
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: 12:00 to 1:30 (1 ½ hrs) daily, term time only (to include Inset Days)or
12.30 to 1:45 (1 ¼ hrs) daily, term time only (to include Inset Days)
Closing Date: 5th July 2019 @ 12.00 noon
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisors to join our lunchtime team at Wylde Green Primary School.
We are looking for:-
- An enthusiastic and dedicated person who will encourage and engage with the children during ….lunchtime.
- Applicants who have the patience to work with young children.
- Willingness to organise games and activities in line with the school’s policy for enrichment activities.
- Applicants who are able to work as part of a team, forming positive relationships with adults and pupils.
- Supervising of children before and after their lunch and playground duty
You will be responsible for:-
- Supervising children in the dining hall,
- Playground, outdoor play areas and / or classroom, having regard to the safety and well-being of all of our children at all times.
- Additionally you will be required to help children eat their lunch, promote good manners and develop their independent skills.
Previous experience is not necessary but you will need to be reliable and dedicated, be professional and polite, acting as a good role model for our children.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and must be fluent in English. A good standard of literacy is also required for completion of relevant forms, e.g. First Aid slips, behaviour books and accident forms. Two references will be required before interview from all short listed applicants and the referee’s email address should be included in the application.
For further details and an application pack please visit/contact the school office at email@example.com or visit the school website.
Completed applications should be returned to the school office by the closing date above.
Interview date: To be confirmed (please note we reserve the right to interview before the closing date) (if you have not been called for an interview within 28 days of the closing date you can assume you have not been unsuccessful on this occasion.)
Only standard Birmingham City Council application forms will be accepted, we will not read accompanying CV’s.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
We reserve the right to interview prior to the closing deadline, so early applications are encouraged.
Wylde Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Successful applicant(s) will need to provide evidence of their Identity and Right to Work in the UK.